Online Banking Upgrade
Online Banking Upgrade
We are excited to announce that we will be upgrading our Online Banking to provide you with even better service. We want to make the upgrade process as easy as possible for you, so we’ll continue to update this page with helpful information.
- An updated design that looks great and works well on desktops, laptops and tablets
- Customizable alerts (notifications) sent via email or text message so you can stay on top of account activity
- New security features to better protect your information and accounts
- Schedule transfers ahead of time so you can make smart planning choices with your money
- Quick transfers let you move money between accounts with just a few clicks
- Request a stop payment on a check online
Logging in for the first time
- Even though you are an existing user of the current system, you will need to take a few minutes to register your account in the new system. Please follow these steps to register:
- Click on the Online Banking button on the home page to be taken to the new online banking
- Click on the Let's Get Started button
- Fill in the information needed to identify your account
- Select which type of enrollment code you wish to receive
- Select and answer your security questions
- Create a new username and password for your account
Once you login, you will see your accounts and features that successfully migrated over to the new system. No additional work on your part is needed. It is always best to take an inventory of your accounts and features on any new system. To be safe, take a few minutes to:
- Check that all your accounts and transactional history is showing correctly.
- If you use bill pay, check your Bill Pay history and review your payees’ information.
- If any information looks off or you have questions about your account information, please contact us. With any upgrade, we expect higher than normal call volume. Therefore, we encourage you to use the online resources for quick answers.
New Features, New Browser Requirements
For the best experience with the new Online Banking features, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version.
If you have questions or need help at any point during your upgrade, please call us at (310) 638-5147.