Mid Cities Credit Union offers an array of real estate mortgage loans to fit your financial goals. Mid Cities Credit Union partnered with Community Mortgage Funding (CMF), our credit union-owned mortgage lender. Whether you're buying your first home, refinancing or looking into an investment property. Mid Cities Credit Union has the loan services you need at competitive rates. Review your options below – you can even get the ball rolling by applying online!
Community Mortgage Funding toll-free number 877.915.3030 (NMLS 266418)
- 100% Financing VA loans
- 100% Financing USDA
- 97% Financing Conventional
- 96.5%Financing FHA
- 95%Financing High Balance
- 80%Financing Up to $3 Million
- 125%Financing HARP Refinance
- No Mtg PymtsPurchase Reverse Mortgage
- Renovation Loans Based On Projected Value
General 1st Mortgage Information
- Available products for purchase or refinance
- 10, 15, 20 and 30-year terms
- Fixed and adjustable rates available
- Loan amounts up to $3 Million
- Licensed in 10 states: AZ, CA, CO, KS, MI, OH, OK OR TX and WA
- No pre-payment penalties
As a member of the credit union, you have a program available to you called “Home Rewards” that allows you to be appointed an experienced realtor. The unique benefit Home Rewards offers is a 20% rebate commissions applied toward your closing cost or a 25% rebate commission when both a home sale and purchase are completed.
- Shop homes for sale with the active MLS listings in Southern California
- Up to a 25% commission rebate toward your closing cost**
- Expert guidance from a trusted Realtor in your area
- No cost to sign up and search
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Loans subject to credit approval. Terms subject to change at any time.
**Program subject to change without notice. Please note: 1. Rebate payment is made by HomeSmart Evergreen Realty and is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction. Rebate for home purchase only is 20%. Rebate for home sale and purchase is 25% for each transaction. In order to receive the 25% rebates, the home sale and purchase transactions must take place within six months of each other. HomeSmart Evergreen Realty is not affiliated with CMF. 2. Commission Rebates are not allowed in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Tennessee. 3. 20% escrow services discount guaranty paid by Escrow Options at the close of transaction. Escrow Options is not affiliated with CMF.