Who Can Join
Mid Cities Credit Union membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the following cities:
- North Long Beach (Zip code 90805)
In addition, membership is available to employees and family members of the following educational organizations:
- Compton Unified School District
- Lynwood Unified School District
- Paramount Unified School District
- California State University Dominguez Hills
- El Camino College Compton Center
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine & Science
- Private & Parochial Schools within the districts we service
Credit union membership is also open to:
- Immediate family members of any existing Mid Cities Credit Union member*
- Employees of the credit union and members of their immediate families and households
To learn how your company can receive credit union services for your employees, call the credit union at (310) 638-5147.
*Immediate family members include mother, father, sister, brother, children, grandchildren, aunt, uncle, grandparents, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, and significant other.