Coronavirus (COVID-19) Readiness
From all of us at Mid Cities Credit Union, please know that the health and safety of our members will always be our most important priority.
As California continues to be impacted by the global spread of COVID-19, we want to assure you that Mid Cities Credit Union will continue to serve your financial needs.
We have activated our emergency response team and are working to ensure Mid Cities Credit Union operations remain available to serve you by taking the following steps:
- At this time, we are maintaining our normal business hours. Please know our branches and ATMs are cleaned daily as part of our normal course of business. We have increased those efforts by continuously disinfecting surfaces that are frequent points of contact, such as door handles, keyboards, PIN pads, ATM screens and many others, throughout the day.
- Following guidance from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control on best practices for staying healthy.
And although we welcome members to our branch, there are other convenient ways to bank with us:
- Use online banking and to check balances, make payments, transfer funds, or deposit checks. If you haven’t registered yet, we encourage you to create your account today.
- Give us a call at 310-638-5147 and request your access code for automated phone service if you don’t already have it on you. Call times may be higher than normal.
- Take care of your banking needs via our extensive COOP Network. Please take a look to find locations most convenient to you.
Rest assured that we have taken the necessary steps to serve you safely and securely. In addition to meeting your in-branch, online, banking needs, Mid Cities Credit Union is well prepared to help you without interruption in service. We are committed to helping members who are experiencing financial hardships due to COVID-19. If you need assistance, we encourage you to reach out to us.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate additional measures to support our members and community as needs arise. For additional information about COVID-19, you can find the latest report from the CDC or your local health department website.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Mid Cities Credit Union. Please know we are prepared to support your financial needs through these challenging times.
Mid Cities Credit Union